Friday 25 February 2011

Critical Evaluation

CAD/ CAM Skills
My CAD skills and understanding have improved hugely since this project began. I have become competent in ProEngineer, CorelDraw and other associated CADCAM packages.

Other
The notion that having a good relationship with your technician is important has been reinforced during this project. I have listened to advice from some experienced technicians which has helped in the process and finish of the final product.

Time management
I dedicated too much time to the construction of the speaker without paying enough attention to the blog. If there was a scheme of marking then I didn't see it!

Overall
I enjoyed this project but have realised rather late that I need to be more open to new techniques for recording my thought processes and progress, i.e. blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment